1. HAVE you installed a filter on your computer to help block access to inappropriate content?
2. Does your family have a set of rules or an agreement for appropriate internet use?
3. Have you placed the internet computer in a family area?
4. Are you involved in your child’s online activities?
5. Do you know what they are doing and who they are talking to on the internet?
6. Do your children know to ask permission before giving out any personal information online?
7. Do your children know that they must never agree to meet someone they’ve met online alone?
8. Have you chosen a family friendly Internet Service Provider?
9. Have you taught your children not to believe everything they read online and to check online information with a parent/carer?
10. Do you know how to make a complaint about illegal content on the internet?
• Internet Safety Help Line Free Call 1800 880 176 www.netalert.net.au
The next Neighbour-hood Watch meeting will be held on Tuesday, May14 at 7.30pm in the Two Wells RSL. viagrafreesample